Joseph Campbell

Monday, March 15, 2010

FREEEEEDOM!!!

I wish you all a great day!

One full of happiness, joy, and lightheartedness....

The title should say it all. Last week, the company that I was working for and I came to a crossroads. I can tell you that I have never worked in a place where I did not want to be so bad. It was not the company, it was me. I knew deep down that I would not be happy with myself there. The culture was amazing, the projects were pretty darn cool, and the pay was great!

However, I did not resonate there. Which brings me to a question...At what point are you willing to sign up for things that you would not want to do, instead of what it was that you felt like you were meant to do? It seems that the extrinsic motivators that are out there seem to leading some people's lives. However, studies will show that the temporary incentives do not create lasting change.

This feeling of freedom is amazing.....The million dollar question on everyone's mind is...What are you going to do?

The great thing is, that instead of feeling like things are hopeless, and that I have no other options...I feel excited about what is in front of me. For the first time in a long time there is a feeling of controlling my own destiny now.

Carpe Diem, Get from the day instead of getting through the day, take MASSIVE AMOUNTS of action towards your goal..

To your success...

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment